IGNITE YOUR INTENTIONS
IGNITE YOUR INTENTIONS
A one day retreat with Emily Rose Yoga and Ginger Ki Yoga
Saturday 12 May | 9am – 5:30pm
215 Mt Buffalo Retreat, Mt Buffalo Road, Porepunkah
Dare to dream as you join teachers Kylie Bertuch Haynes from Ginger Ki Yoga & Emily Rose from Emily Rose Yoga for an inspirational one day retreat at the stunning 215 Mt Buffalo Retreat’s Yoga studio, surrounded by bushland and breath-taking views.
Take time out to work on your self, develop your deepest desires and create a positive vision for your future. We will explore vinyasa, yin & restorative yoga sequences, meditation practices, silent reflection, essential oils, crystals, journalling and visioning exercises to empower you to manifest positive energy in your life.
A healthy lunch and snacks will be provided with time to walk in the surrounding bush or swim in the onsite pool.
This retreat is specially designed for people of all experience & ability levels.
ABOUT THE DAY
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Two yoga classes
- All mats and props for the practice (bring your own if you like though)
- Guided meditations individually and in pairs/groups
- Healthy vegetarian lunch, snacks, tea and water
- A copy of “Practice You: A Journal” by Elena Brower to work with on the day and take home
- A HartRoks crystal pack including information on cleansing crystals and manifesting with them
- Workshops around the theme of creating intentions
- Essential Oils for the practices
- Some time to enjoy the pool or walk in the nearby bush
- 9:00 – Opening Circle – set intention for the day
- 9:30 – Vinyasa yoga practice and Pranayama
- 11:00 – Introduction to meditation, journalling and use of crystals for setting intentions
- 12:30 – Healthy lunch, walk and optional swim
- 13:30 – Ignite your Intention workshop (visioning and manifesting)
- 15.30 – Restorative / Yin yoga practice with doTerra Essential Oils
- 17:00 – Final journalling and group/partner meditation
- 17:30 – Closing meditation and circle
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
Emily has practised many styles of yoga over the past 18 years but has settled recently on a strong yet slow vinyasa style that blends building strength with a softer more meditative, often philosophical side. After finishing teacher training in Hot and Vinyasa yoga in Melbourne Emily has also completed Prenatal, Postnatal and Restorative yoga teacher training with Bliss Baby Yoga and Yin Yoga and Mindfulness training with Sarah Powers. She has been teaching for 3 years and is registered with Yoga Australia (Level 1) and Yoga Alliance Australia® (350 Hour RYT).
Emily loves whole foods, nature, adventure activities, mountains, the energetic and mindfulness practices of Yoga, Taoism and Buddhism, taking action on injustice, teaching and above all connecting people in love and kindness through yoga workshops and retreats. You can read more about Emily here.
Kylie has been practicing yoga for 12 years and teaching for 3 years.
The style she is most passionate about is vinyasa yoga and enjoys adding some suggestive personal enquiry, intention setting, creative sequencing and perspective changing concepts to her classes. Kylie has trained both overseas and locally and is fascinated and inspired by the broader concepts of what the life changing practice of yoga has to offer, both on and off the mat. Official trainings have included 500 Hours of Hatha, Ashtanga and Forrest Yoga influenced Power Vinyasa Yoga with Julia McCabe Yoga, Pre-Natal & Restorative Yoga with Bliss Baby Yoga.
Kylie is a Yoga Alliance Level 2 (500 Hour RYT) Registered Teacher and is passionate about spreading the love of yoga in her local and global communities. You can read more about Kylie here.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our stunning private retreat location is set at the base of Mt Buffalo at the luxurious property of 215 Mt Buffalo Retreat. Surrounded in bushland, this property consists of accommodation and a pool in addition to the on site heated yoga studio. We will have use of the grounds and pool during the day. Please contact us if you would like to enquire about accommodation in one of the houses. More information about the range of accommodation on offer can be found at 215 Mt Buffalo Retreat.
Porepunkah is a small town on the Ovens River at the base of Mt Buffalo, just 5 minutes from Bright. Foodies will love the close proximity to the region’s amazing local produce, breweries, coffee roasters and wineries. Outdoor adventures have so many activities to choose from they’ll never want to leave (we know from experience!). Yoga, walking, hiking, rock climbing, trail running, swimming in the rivers, cycling on the roads, rail trails and mountain park trails, skiing, paragliding… For more information go to www.visitbright.com.au.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
100% of the payment is required to secure your place.
- Cancellation 8 weeks prior – Full refund
- Cancellation between 8 weeks and 7 days – 50% refund (unless place is transferred)
- Cancellation less than 7 days – no refund. (unless place is transferred).
- If you decide after arriving at the retreat that it is ‘not for you’, you will not receive a refund.
- If we, the organisers cancel due to lack of sufficient numbers, by a certain date determined by us, you will receive a full refund.
- If there is a natural disaster in the area that prevents us from undertaking the retreat the organisers will make a decision as to the status of the bookings, in the best interest of all parties concerned. You will most likely receive a full refund.