One Day Retreat: Connection
One Day Yoga Retreat: Connection
Join Emily Rose Yoga and Wandiful Produce for a joint yoga retreat as part of the Autumn Festival in Wandiligong, near Bright in the High Country Victoria. The yoga retreat includes mindful movement practice, breathing and meditation with Emily Rose, gentle walking through the forest and foraging together for lunch at the beautiful biodynamic chestnut farm Wandiful Produce. Limited to only 10 people.
Date: Sunday 7 May
Time: 9am – 4pm
Cost: $100 (includes lunch) * Special price for Autumn Festival *
Location: Wandiligong, Victoria
Connection with self
- Take time out from the busyness of life for this yoga retreat
- Practice gentle flow and yin yoga, meditation and relaxation
- Disconnect from technology
- Slow down and listen deeply to the wisdom within
Connection with others
- Enjoy a beautiful day of yoga, meditation circles, chanting and walks in nature with a small group (limited to 10 people)
- Forage, cook and eat lunch together as our ancestors have for centuries before us
- Make connections with like-minded humans creating positive energy for the benefit of all
Connection with nature
- Wander in the forest in beautiful Wandiligong
- Tour Wandiful Produce where you learn about sustainability and forage for your lunch
- Practice meditation and mindfulness techniques to connect more deeply with the earth
Yoga Retreat Schedule:
About your facilitators
Emily has been teaching yoga since 2014 and competed training in Mindful Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga with Grass Roots Yoga, Australian Yoga Academy and Ihana Yoga in Melbourne. She has completed Yin and Mindfulness training with Sarah Powers (Insight Yoga) and Restorative yoga with Ana Davis (Bliss Baby). Prior to becoming a full time yoga teacher Emily has worked for over 10 years as an event organiser, people and client relationship manager and ski chalet host. She has also served on committees and as a volunteer group organiser working on human rights campaigns.
Emily loves whole foods, nature, adventure activities, mountains, the energetic and mindfulness practices of Yoga, Taoism and Buddhism, taking action on injustice, teaching and above all connecting people in love and kindness through yoga workshops and retreats. You can read more about Emily here.
Wandilful Produce small farm chestnuts, pasture raised eggs and other produce with biodynamics. The specialty products are created on the farm and the farm shed has a seasonal cafe, farm gate store and is the venue for fun, relaxed skill-building workshops and events with food. The farm shed where Megan and her partner Geoff grade, cool store and value-add the chestnuts, has been retrofitted by them, with salvaged, upcycled materials to offer a rustic seasonal cafe serving a small menu of farm-to-table foods. Megan and her family are excited to share what beautiful produce this valley, fresh mountain air, clean water and our wonderful soil produces.