I spray this little beauty at the beginning of class and then spritz over students just before they come out of Savasana as a lovely refreshing but calming wake up! With cleansing Lemongrass and Peppermint, uplifting Citrus notes and calming Lavender it is a perfect combination for that post-relaxation bliss…
I make this spray in a 2oz amber glass spray bottle (you can source them here). You could also recycle an old 15ml essential oil bottle and buy spray tops from the same store. I use too much of it in a class setting so I’d be continually making new batches but for home use 15ml would be fine!
- For 2 oz glass bottle (reduce amounts for a smaller bottle)
- 10 drops doTerra Peppermint Essential Oil
- 20 drops doTerra Citrus Bliss Essential Oil (could be replaced with Lemon or Wild Orange if preferred)
- 20 drops doTerra Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 15 drops doTerra Lavender Essential Oil
- 5ml Witchhazel
- Top up with filtered water
To get a doTerra account and get your hands on these beautiful oils check out my Essential Oils page or feel free to contact me to arrange a Wellness Consultation to work out the right membership option for you!