RAISE YOUR VIBRATION
RAISE YOUR VIBRATION
A one day retreat with Emily Rose Yoga and Ginger Ki Yoga
Saturday 4 May | 9am – 5:30pm
215 Mt Buffalo Retreat, Mt Buffalo Road, Porepunkah
Join Kylie Bertuch Haynes from Ginger Ki Yoga & Emily Rose from Emily Rose Yoga for a one day yoga retreat at the stunning location of 215 Mt Buffalo Retreat’s Yoga studio, surrounded by bushland and views of Mt Buffalo.
Take time out to explore ways to raise your vibration while balancing the chakras (centres of energy) as we combine the powerful practices of vinyasa & yin yoga, mantra & music, meditation, journalling and essential oils. These practices work to unblock our energy anatomy and allow us to awaken from the fog, and rise up into vibrancy.
We will create a safe and supportive environment to encourage energetic shifts, uncovering your true essence within. You will walk away feeling balanced and enlivened.
A healthy lunch and snacks will be provided with time to walk in the surrounding bush or swim in the onsite pool.
This retreat is specially designed for people who are open to exploring their practice in more depth and open to all levels.
[The Raise your Vibration retreat] was honestly one of the most peaceful times of my life, it flowed in a beautiful harmonious manner leaving me feeling empowered and relaxed. This experience has left me wanting more and my only regret is that I have not discovered sooner!Paras Caloutas
ABOUT THE DAY
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Two yoga classes (Flow and Yin/Restorative practices)
- All mats and props for the practice (bring your own if you like though)
- Guided meditations, pranayama and mantra
- Healthy vegetarian lunch, snacks, tea and water
- A copy of “Practice You: A Journal” by Elena Brower to work with on the day and take home
- A crystal pack including information on cleansing crystals and manifesting with them
- Chakra balancing workshop
- Essential Oils for the practices
- Some time to enjoy the pool or walk in the nearby bush
- 9:00 – Opening Circle – set intention for the day
- 9:15 – Morning Flow yoga practice with Pranayama
- 11:00 – Morning Tea
- 11:30 – Introduction to the Energetic body + Chakras workshop (including journaling, mantra and meditation/yoga nidra)
- 13:30 – Healthy lunch
- 14:30 – Essential Oils for the Chakras workshop
- 15.30 – Time to reflect, journal, walk and snacks
- 16:00 – Restorative / Yin Yoga practice
- 17:30 – Closing circle
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
Emily has been a student of many styles of yoga over the past 20 years but particularly loves to teach a strong yet slow flowing vinyasa style, that blends alignment based principles to build strength with a softer mindful, often philosophical side. Emily has over 500 hours of teacher training (including Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Prenatal and Kids yoga), has been teaching for 5 years and is registered with Yoga Australia. She is currently undertaking further study in Mindfulness Meditation teaching and is passionate about bringing the life-changing practices of Buddhist meditation and philosophy into her classes and retreats.
Emily loves whole foods, nature, adventures in the mountains, taking action on injustice, teaching and above all connecting people in love and kindness through yoga. You can read more about Emily here.
Kylie has been practicing yoga for 14 years and teaching for 7 years. The style she is most passionate about is vinyasa yoga and enjoys adding some suggestive personal enquiry, intention setting, creative sequencing and perspective changing concepts to her classes. Kylie has trained both overseas and locally and is fascinated and inspired by the broader concepts of what the life changing practice of yoga has to offer, both on and off the mat.
Official trainings have included 500+ Hours of Hatha, Ashtanga and Forrest Yoga influenced Power Vinyasa Yoga with Julia McCabe Yoga, Pre-Natal & Restorative Yoga with Bliss Baby Yoga, and most recently 50 Hour advanced Training with Irene Ais on energy anatomy and the 5 koshas.
Kylie is a Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia Level 2 (500 Hour RYT) Registered Teacher with over 1000 hours of teaching experience and is passionate about spreading the love of yoga in her local and global communities. You can read more about Kylie here.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Porepunkah is a small town on the Ovens River at the base of Mt Buffalo, just 5 minutes from Bright. Foodies will love the close proximity to the region’s amazing local produce, breweries, coffee roasters and wineries. Outdoor adventures have so many activities to choose from they’ll never want to leave (we know from experience!). Yoga, walking, hiking, rock climbing, trail running, swimming in the rivers, cycling on the roads, rail trails and mountain park trails, skiing, paragliding… For more information go to www.visitbright.com.au.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
100% of the payment is required to secure your place.
- Cancellation 8 weeks prior – Full refund
- Cancellation between 8 weeks and 7 days – 50% refund (unless place is transferred)
- Cancellation less than 7 days – no refund. (unless place is transferred).
- If you decide after arriving at the retreat that it is ‘not for you’, you will not receive a refund.
- If we, the organisers cancel due to lack of sufficient numbers, by a certain date determined by us, you will receive a full refund.
- If there is a natural disaster in the area that prevents us from undertaking the retreat the organisers will make a decision as to the status of the bookings, in the best interest of all parties concerned. You will most likely receive a full refund.